The class XI and class XII curriculum is in continuity.Preparation is done in 5 stages.
- Stage 1: Basics and foundation of concepts (which includes vocabulary building),
- Stage 2: Explanation of basic concepts and knowledge base preparation
- Stage 3: Testing on concepts and knowledge
- Stage 4: Advanced concepts explanations and Testing
- Stage 5: Intensive Testing and examination techniques. Mock Tests for various competitive examinations
|1||Verbal Reasoning||2||Logic Reasoning||3||Legal Aptitude|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||5||General Knowledge|
For course commencement dates and detailed structure please contact centre.