Central Universities Common Entrance Test – CUCET is an All India Examination which will provide a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission in the participating universities/ institutes across the country.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been assigned the task of conducting the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CU-CET) for both Undergraduate/ Integrated (UI) and Post Graduate (PG) programmes for 2022-23.
CUCET 2022 Important events and dates are tabulated below-
|Application Form Notification||3rd week of March 2022|
|Online Application Starts||2nd week of April 2022|
|Online Application End||4th week of April 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2022|
|Exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|Provisional Answer Key||1st week of June 2022|
|Final Answer Key||3rd Week of June 2022|
|Result||2nd week of July 2022|
CUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 in term of educational qualification for the both programs UG and PG are tabulated below.
|Applicant must be 12th (Intermediate) passed with any recognised board of State Government or Central Government.||Confirmation awaited from the authorities about PG courses|
- The previous eligibility shall vary as per each course and university you apply to.
- All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- For UG courses, the minimum qualification shall be 50% for the general category in class 12. A relaxation of 5% shall be given to SC/ST students.
- PG applicants belonging to the general category must have 55% aggregate marks in the bachelor's degree. 5% relaxation to SC/ST students will be given.
- PhD applicants who have qualified CSIR UGC NET (JRF), GATE, NBHM will have to mandatorily register for the exam.
CUCET 2022 Application Fee
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 category-wise application fee details can be found below, check out the tabulated information to know all about the CUCET 2022 Fee.
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs.800/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.350/-|
CUCET 2022 Pattern and Syllabus
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Exam pattern will be as follows.
|Mode of Examination||The Examinations will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.|
|Time Duration||2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the Question Paper.|
|Question Type||Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions only.|
|Section||Question paper will consist of 2 section as Part –A and Part –B.|
|No. of Questions||There will be total 100 MCQs questions in the Question Paper.|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will get deducted for every wrong answer.|
The part wise pattern of question paper will be as follows:
|Science Based||PART-A: 25 (English, General Knowledge and Numerical Ability)
PART-B: 25 (Physics), 25 (Chemistry), 25 (Mathematics), 25 (Biology)
|PART A - 25
PART B - 75
|Non Science Based||100 Questions (English, Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation, Analytical Skills, Reasoning, General Aptitude & General Knowledge)||100||View/Download|
The information above is provided based on the pattern and syllabus of 2021, current affairs can be added to the pattern. However, there is no clarity yet as the notification is to be soon released by the government. In the new CUCET Exam Pattern the number of questions shall vary.
CUCET 2022 Application Form Filling Procedure
To fill in the CUCET 2022 Application Form the step-by-step guide is given below, check them out.
- To fill in the CUCET 2022 Application Form firstly you have to visit the official website of CUCET 2022 i.e. @cucet.nta.nic.in.
- Post-visit the official website find the option of “Click here for New Registration” and tap on it.
- Post tapping on the option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to choose the course type and fill in some basic details, choose and fill in the required details, and tap on the option of “Save & Proceed”.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will ask to fill in the educational qualification, fill in the required, read the declaration, check the “I Agree” and then tap on “Save & Proceed”.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be asked to upload the Photograph and Signature, upload both credentials and then tap on “Upload images & Proceed”.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned you will be asked to choose the University & Course, choose the details, and then tap on the option of “Save & Proceed”.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be asked to pay the application fee, pay the application fee and finalize your application.
- Make sure to print out the application for further use.
CUCET Participating Universities and Institutes
CUCET will be a mandatory entrance test for admissions into central universities in India w.e.f Session 2022-23. In 2021-22, 12 Central Universities participated in CUCET. As per the latest information, through CU-CET, now students can get admission into 54 Central Universities across the country. These universities offer 1.70 seats in Under Graduate courses under various disciplines. Delhi University, Jamia Milia Islamia, Jawahar Lal Nehru University, Aligarh Muslim University, BHU, Allahabad University are amongst the top Participating Universities to name a few.
- The Executive Council of University released a notice on December 17 2021, stating that the CUCET exam for UG and PG courses in central universities can be conducted from the academic year 2022-23 through NTA. The admission notifications are likely to be released in the month of March 2022.
- Before applying for CU-CET 2022, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria required by a particular participating University for a desired Programme. The details of Programmes, Eligibility Criteria, Programme Structure etc. are available on the respective website of participating University.
- Admissions are handled at the level of each of the participating Central Universities (CUs) for their respective programs. After the declaration of the CU-CET 2022 result by NTA, the respective CUs will declare the counselling/ admission schedule and merit list based on the weightage on the CU-CET 2022 score and the other criteria of the respective CU. There will be online/offline admission counselling for participating CUs.
Central Universities by State and Union Territory
|S.NO||Name of the University||State / Union Territory||Location|
|National Sanskrit University||ANDHRA PRADESH||Tirupati|
|Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh||ANDHRA PRADESH||Vizianagram|
|Central University of Andhra Pradesh||ANDHRA PRADESH||Anantapur|
|Rajiv Gandhi University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||Itanagar|
|Central University of South Bihar||BIHAR||Gaya|
|Dr. Rajender Prasad Central Agricultural University||BIHAR||Samastipur|
|Nalanda University||BIHAR||Rajgir, Nalanda|
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University||BIHAR||Motihari|
|Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya||CHHATTISGARH||Ghasipur|
|University of Delhi||DELHI||New Delhi|
|Jamia Milia Islamia||DELHI||New Delhi|
|Indira Gandhi National Open University||DELHI||New Delhi|
|South Asian University||DELHI||New Delhi|
|Central Sanskrit University||DELHI||New Delhi|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University||DELHI||New Delhi|
|Central University of Gujarat||GUJARAT||Gandhinagar|
|Central University of Haryana||HARYANA||Mahendragarh|
|Central University of Himachal Pradesh||HIMACHAL PRADESH||Dharamsala|
|Central University of Kashmir||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Srinagar|
|Central University of Jammu||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Jammu|
|Central University of Jharkhand||JHARKHAND||Ranchi|
|Central University of Karnataka||KARNATAKA||Kalaburagi|
|Central University of Kerela||KERALA||Kasaragod|
|Indira Gandhi National Tribal University||MADHYA PRADESH||Amarkantak|
|Hari Singh Gour University||MADHYA PRADESH||Sagar|
|Mahtama Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalya||MAHARASHTRA||Wardha|
|Central Agricultural University||MANIPUR||Imphal|
|National Sports University||MANIPUR||Imphal|
|North Eastern Hill University||MEGHALAYA||Shillong|
|Central University of Odisha||ODISHA||Koraput|
|Central University of Punjab||PUNJAB||Bhatinda|
|Central University of Rajasthan||RAJASTHAN||Ajmer|
|Indian Maritime University||TAMIL NADU||Chennai|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||TAMIL NADU||Tiruvarur|
|Maulana Azad National Urdu University||TELANGANA||Hyderabad|
|University of Hyderabad||TELANGANA||Hyderabad|
|English and Foreign Languages University||TELANGANA||Hyderabad|
|Banaras Hindu University||UTTAR PRADESH||Varanasi|
|Aligarh Muslim University||UTTAR PRADESH||Aligarh|
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||UTTAR PRADESH||Lucknow|
|University of Allahabad||UTTAR PRADESH||Allahabad|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University||UTTAR PRADESH||Raebareli|
|Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University||UTTAR PRADESH||Jhansi|
|Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Gharwal University||UTTARAKHAND||Srinagar|
|Viswa- Bharati University||WEST BENGAL||Shantiniketan|
From the academic session 2022-23 CUCET Examination will be a gateway for students to crack admissions in top universities/ colleges in the country. The demand for the exam will elevate making it imperative for students to prepare for the entrance examination.
At AB Tutorials, a team of experts and experienced faculty members, have been assigned to train up students for this upcoming examination. Following programs have been curated for CUCET Preparation-
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (T-T-S)
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Subjects to be taught
The following subjects will be taught in the Prep
Course for CUCET
- Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation
- Analytical Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- General Aptitude & General Knowledge
- Special sessions on Exam Strategy
- University Guidance and Mentoring
- 25 Mock Tests with In depth Analysis
- Individual Doubt clearing session
- Availability of Recorded Sessions for references
- LMS for students
- Academic Material is provided to the Students: Online & Offline